Specialist Occupation Health Solutions for New Zealand and International Businesses
Specialising in worker health and well-being, and hazard management
Due to the current Coronavirus outbreak, we ask that you take a few things into consideration ahead of your visit with us.
- If you have returned from overseas travel or have been in close contact with someone who has, in the past 14 days, we would be happy to reschedule your appointment. We cannot see you while you are in self-isolation.
- If you have a cold or are feeling unwell, we recommend you cancel & reschedule your appointment.
- There will be no charge for changing or cancelling appointments.
We need to protect our staff to enable us to keep our clinic functioning.
Please email or phone us on 04 529 7375 if you are unsure what to do.
Occupational Medicine Specialist Services
We provide independent Occupational Medicine Specialist Services to New Zealand and overseas businesses.
The Work Health Solutions team, headed by our Specialist Occupational Physician Dr Simon Ryder-Lewis, offers a range of services to meet the health and safety needs of your business.
Our industry experience includes Local Government, the manufacturing sector, mining, the oil industry, central Government, the transport sector, chemical industries, lead, asbestos, maritime industry and the rail industry. See us for:
- Work Site Assessments
- Pre-employment Medicals
- Specialist employment medical exams for oveseas companies – including Australia
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Specialist asbestos worker medicals
- Hazard assessment including radiation and engineered nanoparticles
- Specialist Expert Witness services
- Health Monitoring and Wellness Programmes
- Mental Health at work
- Rail industry medicals
- Independent Medical Opinions and Medico-legal Opinions
- Offshore Energy UK (OEUK) formerly OGUK examinations (interchangeable with Norwegian and NOGEPA certification)
- Maritime New Zealand (MNZ) Seafarer Examinations
- Panama Seafarer Examinations
- Commercial occupational diving medical examinations
- New Zealand Transport Agency (NZTA) Driver Examinations
- Development of Individualised Health and Safety Policy and Procedures
View and download our required forms prior to your visit with us.